Old September 28th 03, 10:30 PM
pez

Default Complex Z0 Consistency

http://antennas.ee.duth.gr/recradioa...onsistency.txt

Old September 29th 03, 12:20 AM
Reg Edwards

"pez" wrote -

http://antennas.ee.duth.gr/recradioa...onsistency.txt

Much obliged for your hard work.

But could you please describe in one very short paragraph, say 100 words,
your conclusions?

- - - - and oblige,

Yours, Reg, G4FGQ.

Old November 15th 03, 10:23 PM
pez

Dear Mr. Reg Edwards,

Please do not think I forgot your kind request.
I am terribly sorry for the long delay to reply
but I am sure I can expect your understanding.

Well, there are exactly 11 different cases
between the quadruples (a, b, Ro, Xo) and (R', L', G', C')
which are consistent with the Uniform Transmission Line theory
as they appear at
http://antennas.ee.duth.gr/recradioa...onsistency.txt

This means that every other combination of values,
other than those referenced above,
does not lead to a describable
by the well-known relations for a transmission line,
such as I believe you have use
when you built your transmission line programs.

I counted ~100 words up to here!

d;^)

Sincerely yours,

pez
SV7BAX

P.S.
The two programs by you
have been already studied and discussed
by the members of our group
and I will transfer our comments about them,
on another occasion, I hope.