Old October 14th 03, 08:06 AM
Eric

Default 102" mobile antenna

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Eric

Old October 14th 03, 09:49 AM
CW

Yes, they exist. How's that?

"Eric" wrote in message
news:cgNib.757812$YN5.731961@sccrnsc01...
Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Eric

Old October 14th 03, 12:55 PM
Dave Shrader

About what??

Eric wrote:

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Eric

Old October 14th 03, 01:25 PM
Rich

On Tue, 14 Oct 2003 07:06:48 GMT, "Eric" wrote:

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Eric

a more complete, well thought out question would be my suggestion.

rich
Old October 14th 03, 02:42 PM
KeyBoard In The Wilderness

Guess you are looking for a 102" CB whip antenna
Radio Shack used to carry the stainless steel ones

AND here is a fiberglass one by Shakespeare for $9.00
http://www.valcoelectronics.com/cbantenna/whips.htm
Scroll to bottom of page

--
73 From TKBITW
------------------------------

Old October 14th 03, 06:56 PM
Dave VanHorn

"Eric" wrote in message
Any suggestions?

Don't drive under short overhangs.

Old October 14th 03, 07:10 PM
Eric

The message is titled 102" mobile antenna. It should ring a bell about being
a MOBILE. That should ring another bell that makes you think it's for a
vehicle.
Suggestions were expected from people who have had experience with these, or
can say something about these type of antenna.

Is it that hard to understand?

But ok, I'll explain a little further.
I'm installing a cb radio in my jeep, and I will be in very remote areas,
therefore I considered the full quarter length whip.

Any suggestions on what antenna to get?

Thank you,

Eric

"CW" wrote in message
Yes, they exist. How's that?

Old October 14th 03, 07:13 PM
KeyBoard In The Wilderness

I thought that was what you were after and sent this reply

Guess you are looking for a 102" CB whip antenna
Radio Shack used to carry the stainless steel ones

AND here is a fiberglass one by Shakespeare for $9.00
http://www.valcoelectronics.com/cbantenna/whips.htm
Scroll to bottom of page

--
73 From Keyboard
. net...

Old October 14th 03, 07:19 PM
Eric

I'll probably go for the steel one. I'm trying to decide if a telescopic one
is a good idea or not.

Thanks

I thought that was what you were after and sent this reply

Guess you are looking for a 102" CB whip antenna
Radio Shack used to carry the stainless steel ones

AND here is a fiberglass one by Shakespeare for $9.00
http://www.valcoelectronics.com/cbantenna/whips.htm
Scroll to bottom of page

--
73 From Keyboard