Old January 28th 05, 08:28 PM
Me

In article , Mike Coslo
wrote:

From experience with a lot of AOL users, their decision will sit very
well with a lot of newsgroup regulars! 8^)

I second the above, and wish to add, "don't let the keyboard hit you in
the butt on your way out of the Usenet system........"

"couldn't happen to a nicer bunch of folks........"

"austa Lavista BABY........."

Now if we could get the WebTver's to do the same thing........

Me
Old January 28th 05, 11:02 PM
K7ITM

;-) If it bugs you, change it!

Old February 1st 05, 02:58 AM
Yuri Blanarovich

Yep, AOL screwed it with charging for ham ads, they faded away. Now they are
trying to get rid of NG - stupid. If it is not very busy so what's the problem?
If they kill NG, maybe time to change. Too much lib bias at AOL anyway.

Yuri, K3BU.us
Old February 17th 05, 11:44 PM
Bill

If AOL had dropped newsgroups in May of 1997, we might have avoided the
Fraudtenna Follies.

Old February 17th 05, 11:44 PM
Bill

If AOL had dropped newsgroups in May of 1997, we might have avoided the
Fraudtenna Follies altogether.

Old February 18th 05, 01:08 AM
David G. Nagel

Bill wrote:
If AOL had dropped newsgroups in May of 1997, we might have avoided the
Fraudtenna Follies.

Yah but look at all the fun that would have been missed.....

I made a lot of money doing this! Nothing to lose! [email protected] Antenna 0 January 25th 05 07:15 PM
fast cash MATTHEWMIP Swap 0 October 3rd 04 07:37 PM
Germany Joins the Switzerland, the UK, and Belgium in Dropping Morse Requirements! Ryan General 0 August 18th 03 11:57 PM
Germany Joins the Switzerland, the UK, and Belgium in Dropping Morse Requirements! Ryan General 0 August 18th 03 11:57 PM
Guide to the rec.radio Newsgroups No Cal Ham Dx 0 July 22nd 03 07:12 PM