Old October 21st 03, 10:38 PM
Tiki

Default Help for Ultra Wide Band Antenna

Hello,
I'm a french student and I search infos for build an Ultra Wide Band Antenna
(Frequency Band : 1 to 10GHz). Thank you.

--
Matteo Cianfarani

(+33) 6 76 22 91 25

Old October 22nd 03, 04:38 AM
Mark

On Tue, 21 Oct 2003 23:38:59 +0200, "Tiki"
wrote:

Hello,
I'm a french student and I search infos for build an Ultra Wide Band Antenna
(Frequency Band : 1 to 10GHz). Thank you.

--
Matteo Cianfarani

(+33) 6 76 22 91 25

Do a search on Vivaldi Antennas.

Mark
Old October 22nd 03, 06:39 PM
Richard Harrison

Matteo Cianfarani wrote:
"(Frequency Band: 1 to 10GHz)"

By all means get a copy of Kraus` "Antennas For All Applications". Find
his chapter on "Broadband and Frequency-Independent Antennas". At the
end of the chapter is problem 11-5-1 "Log spiral. Design a planar log
spiral of the type shown in Fig. 11-11 to operate at frequencies from 1
to 10 GHz."

Best regards, Richard Harrison, KB5WZI