Old March 3rd 05, 06:59 PM
Skipp says dont spam me

Default want: Maxcom Antenna Matcher Unit

Hello there,

I'm looking for a Maxcom Antenna Matcher... yes I know what they are and
the story behind them.

If you have one in pretty much any condition that you'd like to sell or
trade away, please contact me using the yahoo email address below. Please,
no other spam.

thanks much

skipp025 at yahoo.com