Old March 28th 05, 01:42 AM
Dan, danl, danny boy, Redbeard, actually Greybeard

Default Flagpole verticals

Anyone had any luck with a commercial or home built one?

A friend of mine is moving to a restricted location and was wondering.

Remove the x for e-mail reply
www.outdoorfrontiers.com
www.SecretWeaponLures.com
A proud charter member of "PETAF", People for Eating Tasty Animals and Fish!!!
Old March 28th 05, 06:46 AM
pfriedmanNoSpam

"Dan, danl, danny boy, Redbeard, actually Greybeard now"
wrote in message
Anyone had any luck with a commercial or home built one?

A friend of mine is moving to a restricted location and was wondering.

Remove the x for e-mail reply
www.outdoorfrontiers.com
www.SecretWeaponLures.com
A proud charter member of "PETAF", People for Eating Tasty Animals and
Fish!!!

A friend of mine, in a restricted Southern Ca. location installed a flagpole
(he needed special permission from the Association's Architectural Committee
for this). Then late at night we added buried radials and a feedline. It
works reasonably well 40-6 meters with the help of a tuner. It would work
better with a remote coupler, of course.

This is the Force 12 version, but I don't think it makes a whole lot of
difference.

Paul AB0SI

Old March 28th 05, 09:41 AM
George Kinzer

speak English...rewrite ..
flagpole. O.K......above ground height, examples are (30 ft?) diameter
bottom (5''), top (3")..thickness. (.156) will be written as 30' X 5" X
..156 w/ 3" top
sectional? There aint much about a flagpole I DON'T know...

Inverted ground plane antenna: compared with normal GP and low dipole. Serge Stroobandt, ON4BAA Antenna 8 February 24th 11 11:22 PM
Phasing verticals Rick Mintz Antenna 2 March 23rd 05 06:09 PM
Want K2BT "Ham Radio" articles on phasing verticals DOUGLAS SNOWDEN Antenna 1 February 17th 04 02:43 AM
Flagpole antennas box90d Antenna 2 July 14th 03 10:17 PM