Old April 30th 05, 11:14 PM
John Smith

Default Free news servers, newsgroups!

From my email being filled with email which blesses my rants--and even those
sending the "death threats" which are SO appreciated (and your numbers are
IMPRESSIVE!!!),
it has come to my attention that you may be reading these rants on
"webpages", and "newsgroup collections", and NOT real news groups. (this is
the reason some of you are asking me to include quoted text in my
postings--most likely!)

If so, come join us here in the "real" world.... it will be much more
satisfying to threaten to kill me in a public forum, as opposed to an
email.... and you may find friends here!!! (some of these guys look at me
with a evil glint in their eye... grin)
Here is a webpage which will provide you with a free news server:
http://freenews.maxbaud.net/
Simply do a search and find a news server which provides the news thread you
wish.
I'd suggest you make sure it provides "posting ability" and NOT just reading
ability (otherwise, you will NOT have the ability to construct and send that
cherished "death threat"), and sign up...
If you need more help, you should have my email (if not, I have included it
below my signature)--I can tell from all these "death threats"--I do SO
ENJOY reading!!!

OK. Maybe I exaggerated, and there are no "death threats", and only emails
questioning my sanity and right to exist (or think!)... grin

NOTE:
.... even if you have an existing news server, you can still pick up another
there--so you can post anonymously!!!
Personally, I would recommend "news.excelonline.com" (you can enter that
directly into your newsreader)... there are others just as good/better? on
the page I mentioned...

Warmest regards,
John

Want Money? Try this Out gh CB 1 March 24th 05 10:27 AM
Free quick easy money Amazing !!!!!!!!!!!!! [email protected] Boatanchors 0 December 28th 04 03:35 PM
Free quick easy money Amazing !!!!!!!!!!!!! [email protected] Boatanchors 0 December 28th 04 03:35 PM
Free quick easy money Amazing !!!!!!!!!!!!! [email protected] Antenna 0 December 28th 04 06:12 AM