Old May 28th 05, 02:51 PM
Jane R.

Default FA: ONE DAY - THE ARRL ANTENNA BOOK - 18th Edition - Ham Radio Antenna Book

Old May 28th 05, 07:59 PM
Cecil Moore

Jane R. wrote:

My 18th edition should be worth much more as it is unique.
It fell off my motorcycle one day and by the time I retrieved
it, it had been run over by a dozen vehicles. :-)
--
73, Cecil http://www.qsl.net/w5dxp

Old May 28th 05, 08:48 PM
Ed Price

"Cecil Moore" wrote in message
Jane R. wrote:

My 18th edition should be worth much more as it is unique.
It fell off my motorcycle one day and by the time I retrieved
it, it had been run over by a dozen vehicles. :-)
--
73, Cecil http://www.qsl.net/w5dxp

That edition requires a floating ground for safety.

--
Ed
WB6WSN

Old May 28th 05, 09:11 PM
John Smith

Stop chasing loose women!!! Hold on to the book more tightly! grin

Warmest regards,
John

Jane R. wrote:

My 18th edition should be worth much more as it is unique.
It fell off my motorcycle one day and by the time I retrieved
it, it had been run over by a dozen vehicles. :-)
--
73, Cecil http://www.qsl.net/w5dxp

Newsgroups
=----