RadioBanter

-   -   Tower rates (https://www.radiobanter.com/antenna/72-tower-rates.html)

Bressler Communications July 17th 03 03:19 AM

Tower rates

Looking for info on the going rate for tower work. (ie. light bulb
changeouts, coax runs, etc.) Is it usually by the hour, by the foot, or
both?

Thanks

Crazy George July 18th 03 04:57 AM

Both. There was a fairly inclusive thread on this a couple of weeks ago.
Do a Google Groups search. I contributed, use tower and my handle, and june
and july.

--
Crazy George
Remove NO and SPAM from return address