Old June 11th 05, 06:45 AM
denton

Default Delta loop with feedlne at top and matching network at bottom?

Hi all....
I am thinking of making an 80 meter delta loop, fed at the top with coax
with a matching network at the bottom for 80 thru 10 meters.
Am wondering if this is feasable....any ideas?

Old September 21st 06, 01:35 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Look at the following web site for related info:

http://www.gopherlink.com/DeltaXray/...-Detailed.html

Although a monobander and two elements both driven the info might aid in any
evaluations you may have to make. By the way, driving both elements
provides a 50 ohm match See
http://www.gopherlink.com/DeltaXray/...elta-Loop.html

73,

Rich

*************************************NN
"Edmund H. Ramm" wrote in message
In "denton"
writes:

I am thinking of making an 80 meter delta loop, fed at the top with coax
with a matching network at the bottom for 80 thru 10 meters.
Am wondering if this is feasable....any ideas?

While not exactly the same, I can confirm that an 80m Guywire Pyramid,
fed via open-wire line and a balanced coupler at the centre pole's bottom,
works like a charm from 160 through 10m.

73, Eddi ._._.
--
e-mail: dk3uz AT darc DOT de | AMPRNET:
If replying to a Usenet article, please use above e-mail address.