Old November 9th 03, 07:46 AM
Kevin & Natalia Mitchell

Default Screw-Driver Antenna

Hi All,

Can anyone point me in the direction, or forward any information on building
my own Screw-Driver type antenna.

I would like a good across the board Mobile HF antenna.

Regards

Kevin. ZL1UDD

Old November 9th 03, 06:38 PM
Mikey

Sure - Contact Don Johnson, W6AAQ, who designed the original screwdriver
antenna, and still makes/sells them. He can sell you a set of plans for
cheap...

Or, pick up his book (also a good idea, because it discusses many other
related mobile HF concepts) - 40+5 Years of Mobileering. from WorldRadio
Publishing.

73,
Mike KI6PR
El Rancho R.F., CA

"Kevin & Natalia Mitchell" wrote

Old November 13th 03, 03:01 AM
'Doc

Kevin & Natalia,
Tried to email you direct but it was returned.
'Doc
Old November 14th 03, 05:09 AM
Bob Miller

On Sun, 9 Nov 2003 20:46:25 +1300, "Kevin & Natalia Mitchell"
wrote:

Hi All,

Can anyone point me in the direction, or forward any information on building
my own Screw-Driver type antenna.

I would like a good across the board Mobile HF antenna.

Regards

Kevin. ZL1UDD

Go to Google search and enter

screwdriver antenna plans

or

screwdriver antenna construction

or whatever and you'll find whatever is available.

Bob
k5qwg

Ten-tec vee beam Tom Coates Antenna 8 September 21st 03 12:47 AM
50 Ohms "Real Resistive" impedance a Misnomer? Dr. Slick Antenna 255 July 29th 03 11:24 PM