Old November 9th 03, 10:38 AM
Helmut Wabnig

On Sun, 9 Nov 2003 13:18:32 +0200, "emma"
wrote:

Dear all,

The Hentenna geometry is shown at

http://antennas.ee.duth.gr/recradioa...20Geometry.htm

I tried it. Got some recipe from Internet, but then I noticed:

The coax cable has to be connected directly to the center grid,
e.g. "hot" wire left side, "shield" right side, or vice versa, if you
prefer.

Which of the 2 possibilities is the correct one?

Well, that is not a very serious question of course.
There is no "correct" answer.

The Hentenna geometry is symmetric,
the coax cable is unsymmetric,
and there is no symmetry transformer!!!!

What a piece of ****.

w.
Old November 9th 03, 11:18 AM
emma

Default An Hentenna project

Dear all,

Mrs. yin,SV7DMC and Mr. pez,SV7BAX of TheDAG are strongly suggested
your newsgroup, to ask for support, help, comments or opinions
for the draft results I arrived at, for my DT project on the Hentenna,
before I start its construction and carry out the measurements.

The Hentenna geometry is shown at

http://antennas.ee.duth.gr/recradioa...20Geometry.htm

and my design results, for two different radius values,
of R, X, Z, Rho, SWR and Directivity, as they vary with the driving element position,
are shown at

http://antennas.ee.duth.gr/recradioa.../HentennaA.htm

and

http://antennas.ee.duth.gr/recradioa.../HentennaB.htm

I would also appreciate any reference you may point at, in addition to those I collected at

http://antennas.ee.duth.gr/recradioa...references.htm

Thank you in advance for your time,

Emma