Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old June 20th 05, 07:19 PM
Frank

"Walter Maxwell" wrote in message
I received a request from Frank, VE6CB, in the post directly above
Richard's, asking for a copy of my dipole impedance data.

I tried unsuccessfully to send to Frank, but my server rejects his email
address. Can someone help me get a msg to Frank?

Walt, W2DU

Sorry Walt, but I put in some anti spam characters in my e-mail. My actual
address is

Thanks,

Frank