Old August 19th 05, 03:58 AM
Tom Ring

Tom Donaly wrote:

California women _are_ far better looking than the rest. It may be
because many of them refrain from eating too much. Most of them are
superior in any event.
73,
Tom Donaly, KA6RUH

Except for the serious problem of the nutball factor out there, I agree.
I lived in Anaheim for 7 months while working on a Honeywell/Ericsson
project in the late 80s, and I wouldn't take one of those women without
a 110% money back guarantee.

tom
K0TAR
Old August 19th 05, 04:20 AM
Tom Ring

Tom Ring wrote:

Except for the serious problem of the nutball factor out there, I agree.
I lived in Anaheim for 7 months while working on a Honeywell/Ericsson
project in the late 80s, and I wouldn't take one of those women without
a 110% money back guarantee.

And to be fair, the men are very screwed up, too.

tom
K0TAR

Old August 19th 05, 03:02 PM
cut this out

Yes, I can imagine it. But I don't believe it.