Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old October 8th 05, 11:36 PM

Owen Duffy wrote:
On Sat, 8 Oct 2005 21:36:59 +0000 (UTC), "Reg Edwards"
wrote:

"Owen Duffy" wrote in message
.. .
On Sat, 08 Oct 2005 12:53:11 GMT, "Lee"

wrote:

Doesn`t work with a magloop!!!.....thanks anyway.

Why is that?

Owen

==========================
Because there is only one phase - that which corresponds to the motor
driving voltage.

Call me thick, I still don't understand why you can't sample the RF V
and I and feed them to a phase detector to provide an indication of
whether to adjust the capacitor up or down to achieve resonance (V in
phase with I).

Owen
--

Hi Owen, Of course you can sample the RF-V and I and use it to
adjust the capacitor via the motor control circuits. The motor driving