Old October 28th 05, 03:01 AM

Default Supply 3 Pole Gas Tube Arresters(Gas Discharge Tubes)3-Electrode Cdramic Surge Arrester,Ceramic Surge Arresters

Supply 3 Pole Gas Tube Arresters(Gas Discharge Tubes)3-Electrode
Cdramic Surge Arrester,Ceramic Surge Arresters

We are a professional manufacturer from China mainly produce 3 Pole Gas
Tube Arresters(Gas Discharge Tubes)3-Electrode Cdramic Surge
Arrester,Ceramic Surge Arresters

See More Details at the Link:
http://www.cheerwe-telecom.com
http://indonetwork.info/cheerwetelecom

My
Tel:+86-135-86539769

Old October 28th 05, 06:03 PM

Ok, how does this relate to antennas?

Are your devices UL approved? If not, my insurance will not pay for
loss with these devices in use in either my house or my plant.

Paul