Old November 6th 05, 03:14 AM
Tom Ring

Default My antennas are on QRZ's cover

I wouldn't have voted for them, but my friend, Geoff KC0FXY, did take a
nice shot. And I guess QRZ thought so too.

https://secure.qrz.com/store/qrz_cd.html

So my 6 meter beams are on the 2005-2006 cover.

To explain the shot, the lower beam is a fixed 3 element which is meant
to cover the Minneapolis/St Paul metro area.

The 4 over 4 above it is rotarable.

tom
K0TAR
Old November 6th 05, 03:43 AM