Old December 4th 03, 11:48 PM
Yuri Blanarovich

Default Similarity between coils and heart attacks "science"

Any similarity there?

For those of you who watch what you eat, here's the final word
on nutrition and health. It's a relief to know the truth after
all those conflicting medical studies.

1. Japanese eat very little fat and suffer fewer heart attacks
than the British or Americans.

2. Mexicans eat a lot of fat and suffer fewer heart attacks than
the British or Americans.

3. Africans drink very little red wine and suffer fewer heart
attacks than the British or Americans.

4. Italians drink large amounts of red wine and suffer fewer
heart attacks than the British or Americans.

5. Germans drink a lot of beer and eat lots of sausages and fats
and suffer fewer heart attacks than the British or Americans.

CONCLUSION: Eat and drink what you like. Speaking English is
apparently what kills you.

Old December 5th 03, 12:30 AM
Cecil Moore

Yuri Blanarovich wrote:
CONCLUSION: Eat and drink what you like. Speaking English is
apparently what kills you.

Guess Texan doesn't count as English. My cholesterol is over 300,
my HDL's are low, my triglicerides are over 400, and my latest
heart scan came back with:

"NONE - essentially no calcium or cholesterol buildup is seen."

I didn't even make it to the second category, "MILD - Within normal range."
--
73, Cecil http://www.qsl.net/w5dxp

Old December 5th 03, 01:09 AM
Yuri Blanarovich

Yuri Blanarovich wrote:
CONCLUSION: Eat and drink what you like. Speaking English is
apparently what kills you.

Guess Texan doesn't count as English. My cholesterol is over 300,
my HDL's are low, my triglicerides are over 400, and my latest
heart scan came back with:

"NONE - essentially no calcium or cholesterol buildup is seen."

I didn't even make it to the second category, "MILD - Within normal range."
--
73, Cecil http://www.qsl.net/w5dxp

....and you are sharp as a whip, congratulations Cecil.

My cholesterol is over 300 also and I realized that conventional doctors are
full of it, pushing pharmaceutical "products", not realy triyng to keep us
healthy. After my heart stoppage incident and believing in Dr. Atkins
revolution, I finally took my health in my hands and I am back to life and
radios.
I use RF to speed up healing contrary to FCC BS guidlines on RF exposure and I
eat juicy steaks, drink fine vine (ok, beer and tequila) and celebrate
occasional thing with fine cigar.
BTW study found that vegetarian brains keep shrinking. Any vegetarians here ?
:-)

Yuri, da BUm
Old December 5th 03, 02:43 AM
Cecil Moore

Yuri Blanarovich wrote:
...and you are sharp as a whip, ...

I do believe that is a mixed metaphor, Yuri. It's sharp as a *tack* and
________ as a whip. Is it *keen* as a whip?
--
73, Cecil http://www.qsl.net/w5dxp

Old December 5th 03, 03:25 AM
Allodoxaphobia

On Thu, 04 Dec 2003 20:43:25 -0600, Cecil Moore hath writ:
Yuri Blanarovich wrote:
...and you are sharp as a whip, ...

I do believe that is a mixed metaphor, Yuri. It's sharp as a *tack* and
________ as a whip. Is it *keen* as a whip?

Close. A quick Google run would've yielded:

"SMART AS A WHIP"

As in, I suppose, if you ever got smacked by a whip, *it would smart* !

73
Jonesy

Old December 5th 03, 12:16 PM
Yuri Blanarovich

Yuri Blanarovich wrote:
...and you are sharp as a whip, ...

I do believe that is a mixed metaphor, Yuri. It's sharp as a *tack* and
________ as a whip. Is it *keen* as a whip?

Close. A quick Google run would've yielded:

"SMART AS A WHIP"

As in, I suppose, if you ever got smacked by a whip, *it would smart* !

73
Jonesy
--

Something like that, sharp - smart, smartsharp. Maybe translation of saying
from old country, or my poor English will save me from the A-tack?

73 Yuri

Old December 5th 03, 02:13 PM
Crocodilo

If you go to the doctor you will die ill...
If you ignore him you also die but healthy...

Some years ago olive oil was blamed for a lot of diseases. Today the same
guys say that olive oil is the solution for the same diseases...
Same aplies to some types of fish...

73

Old December 5th 03, 08:14 PM
'Doc

Ed,
Not necessarily loud, but you do have to wave your
hands around a lot...
'Doc