Old January 23rd 06, 07:15 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Mike Kulyk

Default FS Microwave antennas.. Video gear..

I have 2 units of Satellite TV Antennas

Both were used and removed from service.

One is a 22 inch Dish 500 antenna with 2 LNB's on it. LNB's look good..
cover around them is cracked. Antenna has MAST mount. Complete antenna is in
good looking shape, $50

Second is 19 or 20 inch Direct TV antenna,, NO LNB.. mount is there and a
mount for a mast.. $25

I have (2) 9 inch Panasonic WV 5370A monitors, These are 9 inch professional
grade (so I am being told.) Video monitors. THEY are in good looking shape.
WITH very very heavy brackets to hang these monitors up. I did plug them in.
AND I get NO power lite. I don't know if I have to feed them video to have
them come on. SO I am selling them AS is. THEY could be perfect. I am not
sure. If not this is good equipment so its worth repairing. $50 ea

Scientific Atlanta Cable channel 18 video Modulator.. Works well.

$100.. (I have a picture of this)

NO pictures of the other stuff.

SHIPPING not included ,,