Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old February 14th 06, 09:03 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Richard Harrison

Default For Roy Lewallen et al: Re Older Post On My db Question

Roy, W7EL wrote:
"The average power is therefore relatively small, much smaller than the
ptoduct of RMS volts times RMS amps."

I have not read the thread, but I recall from some old memory store that
rms volts times rms amps is one of the definitions of "average power".

Best regards, Richard Harrison, KB5WZI