Old March 14th 06, 03:31 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Bob Miller

Default Description of W9INN 40/80 dipole

I Want Another Antenna Lenny Shortwave 4 January 23rd 06 10:12 PM
Antenna reception theory Paul Taylor Antenna 176 December 25th 05 10:15 PM
ABOUT - The "T" & Windom Antenna plus Twin Lead Folded Dipole Antenna RHF Shortwave 0 November 4th 05 06:13 PM
Workman BS-1 Dipole Antenna = Easy Mod to make it a Mini-Windom Antenna ! RHF Shortwave 0 November 2nd 05 11:14 AM
dipole extension? ml Antenna 2 February 22nd 05 03:23 AM