Old April 4th 06, 11:13 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
Skipp is here

Default Want a Maxcom Antenna Matcher (stop laughing please)

Want a Maxom Antenna Matcher

I'm looking for one of the Maxcom Antenna Matcher Units. If you have one
you'd like to part with for a fair price... please email me at the below
email address, or take out the NOSPAMPLEASE from the reply header above.

I know some of you are laughing because of what the Maxcom really is
inside, but I'd like to buy a used one anyway.

Thanks for reading this post

cheers,

skipp

skipp025 at yahoo.com

Passive Repeater Bryan Martin Antenna 13 February 10th 06 02:03 PM
LMZ-75 Shortwave Listener (SWL) Longwire {Random Wire} Antenna Impedance Matcher RHF Shortwave 0 October 31st 05 04:16 PM
Want Maxcom Antenna Matcher Skipp knows what the Maxcom is Antenna 0 January 7th 05 05:32 PM
Want Maxcom Antenna Matcher Skipp knows what the Maxcom is Swap 0 January 7th 05 05:32 PM
Outdoor Antenna and lack of intermod Soliloquy Scanner 11 October 11th 03 01:36 AM