Old December 16th 03, 03:39 PM
Richard Harrison

Default No Saddam

Mark Keith wrote:
"I`ve always considered Bin Doo-Doo the worse of the two."

It`s a nose-to-nose contest. Bin Forgotten hurt the U.S. by the 9-11
attack. Saddam is our former ally against our enemies who overthrew our
client, The Shah of Iran, and held Americans hostage until Carter left
office.

Bush and Co. have priorities based on re-election. Saddam supported
Palestinians with rewards to families of suicide bombers in Israel. Bush
wants Israeli supporters to again fund his election campaign. Saddam
first, made perfect sense to Bush.

Strong European forces on the ground during the 20th century did not
pacify the region. American forces in the 21st century may succeed where
British and others failed.

It did not work in Viet Nam. French were evicted, then when the U.S.
tried to stop the Marxists, the U.S. was beaten too. If the Russians and
Chinese don`t support the Radical Muslims (a good bet) the U.S. may be
able to bring peace to the Middle-East.

Best regards, Richard Harrison, KB5WZI

Old December 17th 03, 01:18 AM
Yuri Blanarovich

May I suggest you to put "NoTAX"

73 de ON5MJ - Jacques

Duly noted, lets organize those no... on the list.
Lets catch the Usama Been Laden first, then we will satisfy all others :-)

Concentrate!

Yuri