Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 12th 06, 10:23 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Dave

Default FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!

its raining, its going to rain all weekend, i already caught up my qsl card
replies, what can i do for fun this weekend... I know, troll a fight on
r.r.a.a! How about it you guys, you up for a return bout of lumps vs
distributions? how about adding powers, that one hasn't come up recently??
maybe a quick argument over why kirchoff's current equation doesn't work
with distributed systems?? Or could we drum up a good fight about
fractal-quad-yagi efficiency, or how cfa's can't work the way they are
claimed to? Come on, there must be a good one in there somewhere to get you
guys stirred up for a weekend! Who wants to be the first one to tell me i
can't use 75 ohm hardline without some fancy matching system?? Or why my
SWR meter is no good when i do? Come on, just a little fight???