Old April 24th 04, 02:17 AM
I Am Not George

Default Steveo Fight Checklist

steveo as you know it is getting very confusing who you want to meet
and fight with the list gets larger every day so please check the
following list and answer yes or no next to the name if you are
chalanging them to fight

-Doug N8
-Leland Scott
-Frank G
-'"george"
-"WA3MOJ"
-N7VCF
-Dave Hall
-Jerry O.
-Dave n Debby
-N0BK Dick
-Riley Hollingsworth
-everyone in rec.radio.amateur.policy
-all non-MOPAR drivers
-the entire FCC
-Palenstinians

official Steveo threat collection I Am Not George CB 38 May 15th 04 01:18 AM
Steveo/Race Worrier Fight Schedule so far I Am Not George CB 1 April 23rd 04 08:29 PM
Steveo the angerholic....how long has this been going on? I Am Not George CB 1 April 8th 04 12:09 PM
Steveo on the loose I Am Not George CB 9 April 4th 04 10:35 PM
Steveo Wrecks rec.radio.cb single handed World Wide AKC CB 1 February 8th 04 09:36 PM