Old July 9th 06, 11:12 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.shortwave

Default Warning: New Usenet ModeratorTo Shut Down Abusers If Necesssary.

Warning. I, Paul W Schreck, blowgut of blowguts, and self-appointed
moderator, will be monitoring these newsgroups for inappropriate statements,
misuse of the groups, cross-posting and foul language and will be saving and
archiving your comments for future use.

Any future and wanton misuse of my name or callsign or forgeries thereof
will be recorded as well.

I will not hesitate to contact aeiou.com, wxyz, CBS, NBC, BBC or Altopia, or
any other provider to turn you and your cohorts in for punitive action.

While these groups are largely unmoderated, I am here to tell you that there
is a new Sheriff in town, and the Sheriff is me.

You have been warned. Conduct yourself accordingly or risk losing your ISP.

Paul W. Schreck, Self Appointed Moderator Supreme, New Sheriff.

www.blowguts.com

Old July 9th 06, 03:18 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.shortwave

Paul Willie Schleck wrote:
Warning. I, Paul W Schreck, blowgut of blowguts, and self-appointed
moderator, will be monitoring these newsgroups for inappropriate statements,
misuse of the groups, cross-posting and foul language and will be saving and
archiving your comments for future use.

Any future and wanton misuse of my name or callsign or forgeries thereof
will be recorded as well.

I will not hesitate to contact aeiou.com, wxyz, CBS, NBC, BBC or Altopia, or
any other provider to turn you and your cohorts in for punitive action.

While these groups are largely unmoderated, I am here to tell you that there
is a new Sheriff in town, and the Sheriff is me.

You have been warned. Conduct yourself accordingly or risk losing your ISP.

Paul W. Schreck, Self Appointed Moderator Supreme, New Sheriff.

www.blowguts.com

Saving this post for a paper on "Mental Illness and Internet Usenet Groups."
Classic paranoid schizophrenia with delusions of grandeur.

Old July 9th 06, 05:04 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Win Win is offline

Warning. I, Paul W Schreck, blowgut of blowguts,

This has to be a troll. It is cross posted to the world. And, short
of "delete power," no one has ever moderated a group.

Win, w0lz
Old July 9th 06, 05:18 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.shortwave

On Sun, 9 Jul 2006, John L. Sielke wrote:

Paul Willie Schleck wrote:
[...]

You forgot "Obsessive-Compulsive"

Old July 9th 06, 06:02 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave

"Mike" wrote in message
(snipped)
regarding Snit: "You are not flamed because you speak the truth,
you are flamed because you are a hideous troll and keep disrupting
the newsgroup." Andrew J. Brehm

How about snipping rec.radio.cb as we have troll problems of our own.

Old July 9th 06, 06:49 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.shortwave

John L. Sielke wrote:
Saving this post for a paper on "Mental Illness and Internet Usenet Groups."
Classic paranoid schizophrenia with delusions of grandeur.

Or a sick joke that is a forgery.
--
73, Cecil http://www.qsl.net/w5dxp
Old July 9th 06, 09:13 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.shortwave

In Cecil Moore writes:

John L. Sielke wrote:
Saving this post for a paper on "Mental Illness and Internet Usenet Groups."
Classic paranoid schizophrenia with delusions of grandeur.

Or a sick joke that is a forgery.
--
73, Cecil http://www.qsl.net/w5dxp

Yup, points to Cecil for realizing this.

Based on similar turns of phrase in a private E-mail message sent to me
recently (of the usual, unhinged, "I didn't ask to be welcomed to this
newsgroup!" variety), I can say with great likelihood that the
perpetrator of this forgery is the individual who posts on
rec.radio.amateur.policy with the E-mail address ."
I sent a complaint to alt.net and altopia.com in case they caught the
poster in their logs.

It seems that we've really, really hit a raw nerve here among the
unbalanced trolls who populate rec.radio.amateur.policy. They very much
seem to fear the prospect that a new, moderated discussion newsgroup for
amateur radio stands a good chance of getting created, one that will
leave them behind.

I suspect that there will continue to be a storm of retaliatory
forgeries for some time to come, at least through the fall. As I said
previously, check the headers. If something appears to be from me, and
is not from Novia/Newscene, then it's a forgery. Check also for
misspellings, poor grammar, and obscene language.

--
73, Paul W. Schleck, K3FU

http://www.novia.net/~pschleck/
Finger for PGP Public Key
Old July 9th 06, 09:18 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.shortwave

Paul W. Schleck wrote:
In Cecil Moore writes:

John L. Sielke wrote:
Saving this post for a paper on "Mental Illness and Internet Usenet Groups."
Classic paranoid schizophrenia with delusions of grandeur.

Or a sick joke that is a forgery.
--
73, Cecil http://www.qsl.net/w5dxp

Yup, points to Cecil for realizing this.

I realized it as well but the post (without regard to it's authorship
is a good example of insane behavoir

Based on similar turns of phrase in a private E-mail message sent to me
recently (of the usual, unhinged, "I didn't ask to be welcomed to this
newsgroup!" variety), I can say with great likelihood that the
perpetrator of this forgery is the individual who posts on
rec.radio.amateur.policy with the E-mail address ."

as well winslutslit and various that that prclaim I a one or another
type of nefarious felon
I sent a complaint to alt.net and altopia.com in case they caught the
poster in their logs.

It seems that we've really, really hit a raw nerve here among the
unbalanced trolls who populate rec.radio.amateur.policy. They very much
seem to fear the prospect that a new, moderated discussion newsgroup for
amateur radio stands a good chance of getting created, one that will
leave them behind.

I do hope it works out although I am and remain deeply dubious at the
likely result being that much better than what the are a reaction to

I suspect that there will continue to be a storm of retaliatory
forgeries for some time to come, at least through the fall. As I said
previously, check the headers. If something appears to be from me, and
is not from Novia/Newscene, then it's a forgery. Check also for
misspellings, poor grammar, and obscene language.

the forgeries will conitinue likely forever (or until the net dies for
some reason

--
73, Paul W. Schleck, K3FU

http://www.novia.net/~pschleck/
Finger for PGP Public Key

Old July 9th 06, 11:07 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

"Paul Willie Schleck" wrote in message
Warning. I, Paul W Schreck, blowgut of blowguts, and self-appointed
moderator, will be monitoring these newsgroups for inappropriate

statements,

SNIP

You have been warned. Conduct yourself accordingly or risk losing your

ISP.

Well, I'm safe. I don't have an ISP. (Several of my emptyheaded neighbors
have them, so why do I need one?)