Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old July 9th 06, 11:12 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.shortwave

Default Warning: New Usenet ModeratorTo Shut Down Abusers If Necesssary.

Warning. I, Paul W Schreck, blowgut of blowguts, and self-appointed
moderator, will be monitoring these newsgroups for inappropriate statements,
misuse of the groups, cross-posting and foul language and will be saving and
archiving your comments for future use.

Any future and wanton misuse of my name or callsign or forgeries thereof
will be recorded as well.

I will not hesitate to contact aeiou.com, wxyz, CBS, NBC, BBC or Altopia, or
any other provider to turn you and your cohorts in for punitive action.

While these groups are largely unmoderated, I am here to tell you that there
is a new Sheriff in town, and the Sheriff is me.

You have been warned. Conduct yourself accordingly or risk losing your ISP.

Paul W. Schreck, Self Appointed Moderator Supreme, New Sheriff.

www.blowguts.com