Old December 31st 03, 05:35 PM

Default horzloopant/Belton ham?????????

I am looking for a ham operator, that I bought a two meter horz
groundplane bigwheel antenna from several years ago, at Belton
Texas. He built both two/440mhz antennas. I 'think' he lived in Dallas
and just came down to Belton for the hamfest. Would like to get back in
touch,if possible, to purchase another two meter, like the one I have.
thanks in advance. 73
"remove 'z' from email address
Old January 1st 04, 06:19 AM
Dale Parfitt

wrote in message
I am looking for a ham operator, that I bought a two meter horz
groundplane bigwheel antenna from several years ago, at Belton
Texas. He built both two/440mhz antennas. I 'think' he lived in Dallas
and just came down to Belton for the hamfest. Would like to get back in
touch,if possible, to purchase another two meter, like the one I have.
thanks in advance. 73
"remove 'z' from email address

Believe you are talking about a ham from Oklahoma who is blatantly copying
antennas from M Square, Olde Antena Lab and Par Electronics. Go to The Olde
Antenna Lab in Colorado W6OAL- and support the guy that put the intelligence
and energy into the big wheel design.

Dale W4OP

Old January 3rd 04, 08:55 PM
tad danley

Dale Parfitt wrote:

wrote in message

I am looking for a ham operator, that I bought a two meter horz
groundplane bigwheel antenna from several years ago, at Belton
Texas. He built both two/440mhz antennas. I 'think' he lived in Dallas
and just came down to Belton for the hamfest. Would like to get back in
touch,if possible, to purchase another two meter, like the one I have.
thanks in advance. 73
"remove 'z' from email address

Believe you are talking about a ham from Oklahoma who is blatantly copying
antennas from M Square, Olde Antena Lab and Par Electronics. Go to The Olde
Antenna Lab in Colorado W6OAL- and support the guy that put the intelligence
and energy into the big wheel design.

Dale W4OP

Or go to Par Electronics for one of their Omniangle loop antennas. They
work great! http://www.parelectronics.com/index.htm

Good luck and 73,

--
* Do NOT use Reply *