RadioBanter

-   -   Looking for Racal RA1792 LCD's (https://www.radiobanter.com/boatanchors/105024-looking-racal-ra1792-lcds.html)

Harry September 21st 06 10:57 AM

Looking for Racal RA1792 LCD's

Hi,

I'm looking for two Racal RA1792 LCD's, must be in mint condition?
Where can I find them?

Thanx

Harry

Harold E. Johnson September 21st 06 12:23 PM

Looking for Racal RA1792 LCD's

I'm looking for two Racal RA1792 LCD's, must be in mint condition?
Where can I find them?

Thanx

Harry

Try:

http://www.mgs4u.com/

W4ZCB

Harry September 21st 06 01:47 PM

Looking for Racal RA1792 LCD's

I'm looking for two Racal RA1792 LCD's, must be in mint condition?
Where can I find them?

Thanx

Harry

Try:

http://www.mgs4u.com/

W4ZCB

Thanx, I just send them an email.

Harry

Dan Rae September 21st 06 04:30 PM

Harold E. Johnson wrote:
I'm looking for two Racal RA1792 LCD's, must be in mint condition?
Where can I find them?

Thanx

Harry

Try:

http://www.mgs4u.com/

W4ZCB

Max Gain Systems only ever did the US Racal RA6790/GM spares Harold.

Telford in the UK may still have a few from the batch they had
manufactured; but won't sell them, at least they wouldn't when I asked
about two years ago.

I have converted an RA1792 and an MA1723 Tx exciter to LED displays, it
only took about a week, but at least you can read them, and in the dark
as well! I started to do a web page on this experience but got stuck
with the html part...

73
Dan
ac6ao / g3ncr

Scott Dorsey September 21st 06 04:35 PM

Harry wrote:

I'm looking for two Racal RA1792 LCD's, must be in mint condition?

So is everyone else.

Where can I find them?

I don't know. Telford used to have some but do not.
--scott