Old September 21st 06, 10:57 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors

Default Looking for Racal RA1792 LCD's

Hi,

I'm looking for two Racal RA1792 LCD's, must be in mint condition?
Where can I find them?

Thanx

Harry

Old September 21st 06, 12:23 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors

I'm looking for two Racal RA1792 LCD's, must be in mint condition?
Where can I find them?

Thanx

Harry

Try:

http://www.mgs4u.com/

W4ZCB

Old September 21st 06, 01:47 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors

I'm looking for two Racal RA1792 LCD's, must be in mint condition?
Where can I find them?

Thanx

Harry

Try:

http://www.mgs4u.com/

W4ZCB

Thanx, I just send them an email.

Harry

Old September 21st 06, 04:30 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors

Harold E. Johnson wrote:
I'm looking for two Racal RA1792 LCD's, must be in mint condition?
Where can I find them?

Thanx

Harry

Try:

http://www.mgs4u.com/

W4ZCB

Max Gain Systems only ever did the US Racal RA6790/GM spares Harold.

Telford in the UK may still have a few from the batch they had
manufactured; but won't sell them, at least they wouldn't when I asked
about two years ago.

I have converted an RA1792 and an MA1723 Tx exciter to LED displays, it
only took about a week, but at least you can read them, and in the dark
as well! I started to do a web page on this experience but got stuck
with the html part...

73
Dan
ac6ao / g3ncr

Old September 21st 06, 04:35 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors

Harry wrote:

I'm looking for two Racal RA1792 LCD's, must be in mint condition?

So is everyone else.

Where can I find them?

I don't know. Telford used to have some but do not.
--scott