RadioBanter

-   -   Heathkit frequency counter IM-4100 (https://www.radiobanter.com/boatanchors/110674-heathkit-frequency-counter-im-4100-a.html)

Ian Smith December 1st 06 12:36 AM

Heathkit frequency counter IM-4100

Hi,
I'm looking for a Schematic for the above frequency counter. Any help
greatly appreciated

Thanks
Ian

Don Bowey December 1st 06 12:48 AM

Heathkit frequency counter IM-4100

On 11/30/06 4:36 PM, in article , "Ian
Smith" wrote:

Hi,
I'm looking for a Schematic for the above frequency counter. Any help
greatly appreciated

Thanks
Ian

http://bama.edebris.com/manuals/heath/im4100/

Don

Don Bowey December 1st 06 12:57 AM

Smith" wrote:

Hi,
I'm looking for a Schematic for the above frequency counter. Any help
greatly appreciated

Thanks
Ian

I attempted to download the manual and all it contained was page 39. I
believe the file is defective, Sorry about that.

Don

Richard Knoppow December 1st 06 02:26 AM

Heathkit frequency counter IM-4100

"Don Bowey" wrote in message
On 11/30/06 4:36 PM, in article
, "Ian
Smith" wrote:

Hi,
I'm looking for a Schematic for the above frequency
counter. Any help
greatly appreciated

Thanks
Ian

I attempted to download the manual and all it contained
was page 39. I
believe the file is defective, Sorry about that.

Don

The site you gave is a mirror of the BAMA site. I did not
check what is on the mirror but the main BAMA site has 29
pages of the manual. I think what has been left out are the
construction instructions.
ftp://bama.sbc.edu/downloads/heath/im4100/

I suggest downloading to a folder rather than opening it.
That way you are sure of getting the whole thing.

--
---
Richard Knoppow

Ian Smith December 2nd 06 04:23 PM