Old December 1st 06, 12:36 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors

Default Heathkit frequency counter IM-4100

Hi,
I'm looking for a Schematic for the above frequency counter. Any help
greatly appreciated

Thanks
Ian
Old December 1st 06, 12:48 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors

On 11/30/06 4:36 PM, in article , "Ian
Smith" wrote:

Hi,
I'm looking for a Schematic for the above frequency counter. Any help
greatly appreciated

Thanks
Ian

http://bama.edebris.com/manuals/heath/im4100/

Don

Old December 1st 06, 12:57 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors

Smith" wrote:

Hi,
I'm looking for a Schematic for the above frequency counter. Any help
greatly appreciated

Thanks
Ian

I attempted to download the manual and all it contained was page 39. I
believe the file is defective, Sorry about that.

Don

Old December 1st 06, 02:26 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors

"Don Bowey" wrote in message
On 11/30/06 4:36 PM, in article
, "Ian
Smith" wrote:

Hi,
I'm looking for a Schematic for the above frequency
counter. Any help
greatly appreciated

Thanks
Ian

I attempted to download the manual and all it contained
was page 39. I
believe the file is defective, Sorry about that.

Don

The site you gave is a mirror of the BAMA site. I did not
check what is on the mirror but the main BAMA site has 29
pages of the manual. I think what has been left out are the
construction instructions.
ftp://bama.sbc.edu/downloads/heath/im4100/

I suggest downloading to a folder rather than opening it.
That way you are sure of getting the whole thing.

--
---
Richard Knoppow

Old December 2nd 06, 04:23 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors

Don,
Thanks this worked fine.

Ian

Smith" wrote:

Hi,
I'm looking for a Schematic for the above frequency counter. Any help
greatly appreciated

Thanks
Ian

http://bama.edebris.com/manuals/heath/im4100/

Don

When does channel changing DSSS become hybrid DSSS/FHSS? [email protected] Policy 4 December 24th 05 02:10 PM
Help I need a frequency Counter Brian Hill Shortwave 2 October 16th 05 11:32 PM
Help I need a frequency Counter John Barnard Shortwave 1 October 16th 05 06:43 PM
Frequency counter Mike Burch Homebrew 0 May 11th 04 06:08 AM
North-Central Florida Mil Logs 9/3/2003 GeorgeF Scanner 0 September 4th 03 01:15 AM