RadioBanter

-   -   K6YOQ - Silent Key (https://www.radiobanter.com/boatanchors/112860-k6yoq-silent-key.html)

Mike Fallon January 2nd 07 06:03 AM

K6YOQ - Silent Key

Mike Fallon passed away on December 29th, after a valiant fight against
lung cancer. This was one of his favorite News Groups. Hopefully this
message is not inappropriate.

Deb Hall

Mike Andrews January 2nd 07 03:50 PM

K6YOQ - Silent Key

On Mon, 01 Jan 2007 22:03:02 -0800, Mike Fallon wrote in :
Mike Fallon passed away on December 29th, after a valiant fight against
lung cancer. This was one of his favorite News Groups. Hopefully this
message is not inappropriate.

Deb Hall

It is entirely appropriate, and I appreciate you telling us of our
loss. You and he must have been close for you to post the notice here.
I'm very sorry for your loss. God rest him merry.

Yet again, Ladies and Gentlemen, we are diminished. It's time to close
ranks and move on, keeping Mike in our minds.

Very 73, Mike Fallon.

--
Mike Andrews, W5EGO

Tired old sysadmin