Old January 2nd 07, 06:03 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors

Default K6YOQ - Silent Key

Mike Fallon passed away on December 29th, after a valiant fight against
lung cancer. This was one of his favorite News Groups. Hopefully this
message is not inappropriate.

Deb Hall
Old January 2nd 07, 03:50 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors

On Mon, 01 Jan 2007 22:03:02 -0800, Mike Fallon wrote in :
Mike Fallon passed away on December 29th, after a valiant fight against
lung cancer. This was one of his favorite News Groups. Hopefully this
message is not inappropriate.

Deb Hall

It is entirely appropriate, and I appreciate you telling us of our
loss. You and he must have been close for you to post the notice here.
I'm very sorry for your loss. God rest him merry.

Yet again, Ladies and Gentlemen, we are diminished. It's time to close
ranks and move on, keeping Mike in our minds.

Very 73, Mike Fallon.

--
Mike Andrews, W5EGO

Tired old sysadmin

A moment of silence my friends for a silent key. Ron Antenna 1 December 16th 06 01:20 PM
WWL falls silent at 12:43 am CDT? Michael A. Terrell Shortwave 2 August 29th 05 02:37 PM
AFRTS ON 7507 GONE SILENT K1AJ Shortwave 5 October 27th 04 03:56 PM
SILENT KEY WB2GPJ Marty B. Swap 1 April 23rd 04 09:41 PM
Why is tra1npuppet so silent? Auctions croak here CB 2 September 20th 03 09:30 PM