RadioBanter

-   -   Trade Ham Gear for a M1 Garand (https://www.radiobanter.com/boatanchors/114004-trade-ham-gear-m1-garand.html)

Charlie Hugg January 21st 07 04:47 PM

Trade Ham Gear for a M1 Garand

I have lots of old vintage and some new ham gear that I would be willing to
trade for a WWII or Post WWII M1 Garand rifle. Please let me know what you
have. I can receive it through my friend who is a FFL. Thanks, Charlie Hugg,
K5MBX

See my Signal/One, Collins & Drake
Photo Galleries and my Hallicrafters
Virtual Museum at http://hug-a-bug.com

Bret Ludwig February 11th 07 08:48 AM

On Jan 21, 10:47 am, "Charlie Hugg" wrote:
I have lots of old vintage and some new ham gear that I would be willing to
trade for a WWII or Post WWII M1 Garand rifle. Please let me know what you
have. I can receive it through my friend who is a FFL. Thanks, Charlie Hugg,
K5MBX

Why don't you get one through DCM?