Old January 21st 07, 04:47 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors

Default Trade Ham Gear for a M1 Garand

I have lots of old vintage and some new ham gear that I would be willing to
trade for a WWII or Post WWII M1 Garand rifle. Please let me know what you
have. I can receive it through my friend who is a FFL. Thanks, Charlie Hugg,
K5MBX

See my Signal/One, Collins & Drake
Photo Galleries and my Hallicrafters
Virtual Museum at http://hug-a-bug.com

Old February 11th 07, 08:48 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors

On Jan 21, 10:47 am, "Charlie Hugg" wrote:
I have lots of old vintage and some new ham gear that I would be willing to
trade for a WWII or Post WWII M1 Garand rifle. Please let me know what you
have. I can receive it through my friend who is a FFL. Thanks, Charlie Hugg,
K5MBX

Why don't you get one through DCM?