RadioBanter

-   -   Large lot of vintage radio and TV parts up for auction.......endingsoon (https://www.radiobanter.com/boatanchors/114948-large-lot-vintage-radio-tv-parts-up-auction-endingsoon.html)

Dave Watts February 8th 07 01:29 PM

Large lot of vintage radio and TV parts up for auction.......endingsoon

Another auction of many vintage NOS and NIB radio and TV repair parts.
Thanks for looking. Email me if interested in any of these parts

http://cgi.ebay.com/Vintage-Radio-Pa...QQcmdZViewItem

geek February 9th 07 08:40 AM

Large lot of vintage radio and TV parts up for auction.......ending soon

Hi,

Shipping to V0X 1X0, Regular Parcel?

Cheers,

Gregg

Dave Watts February 9th 07 04:01 PM

Large lot of vintage radio and TV parts up for auction.......endingsoon

Gregg,

I tried a reply to but it didn't like your email address so..........

I haven't weighed the whole box yet but a 2kg box would cost $17US to
ship to you. It might be a little less than that in weight though. I
will try and get an accurate weight later.

Thanks

Dave

geek February 10th 07 07:16 AM

Large lot of vintage radio and TV parts up for auction.......ending soon

Hi Dave,

On Fri, 09 Feb 2007 11:01:55 -0500, Dave Watts wrote:

Gregg,

I tried a reply to but it didn't like your email address so..........

Yeah, I don't use it on Usenet...

geek at classicvalve dot ca

I haven't weighed the whole box yet but a 2kg box would cost $17US to
ship to you. It might be a little less than that in weight though. I
will try and get an accurate weight later.

No problem!

I have to see what spare funds are in PayPal this week...

Cheers,

Gregg