Old February 8th 07, 01:29 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors

Default Large lot of vintage radio and TV parts up for auction.......endingsoon

Another auction of many vintage NOS and NIB radio and TV repair parts.
Thanks for looking. Email me if interested in any of these parts

http://cgi.ebay.com/Vintage-Radio-Pa...QQcmdZViewItem
Old February 9th 07, 08:40 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors

Hi,

Shipping to V0X 1X0, Regular Parcel?

Cheers,

Gregg
Old February 9th 07, 04:01 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors

Gregg,

I tried a reply to but it didn't like your email address so..........

I haven't weighed the whole box yet but a 2kg box would cost $17US to
ship to you. It might be a little less than that in weight though. I
will try and get an accurate weight later.

Thanks

Dave
Old February 10th 07, 07:16 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors

Hi Dave,

On Fri, 09 Feb 2007 11:01:55 -0500, Dave Watts wrote:

Gregg,

I tried a reply to but it didn't like your email address so..........

Yeah, I don't use it on Usenet...

geek at classicvalve dot ca

I haven't weighed the whole box yet but a 2kg box would cost $17US to
ship to you. It might be a little less than that in weight though. I
will try and get an accurate weight later.

No problem!

I have to see what spare funds are in PayPal this week...

Cheers,

Gregg