Old February 9th 07, 02:24 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
gil gil is offline

Default Yaesu FT-101zd help

My 101zd has a long delay on CW, dots and dashes are equally as long
and I can only transmit CW on MOX but there is no receive on MOX, if I
switch back to PTT there is receive but no transmit, I do hear the
sidetone but no clicking of the relays while on PTT. There is no
change by adjusting VOX or DELAY.

SSB works fine with no problems.

Can someone help me out?

Gil

Old February 10th 07, 03:11 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors

"gil" wrote in message
ups.com...
My 101zd has a long delay on CW, dots and dashes are equally as long
and I can only transmit CW on MOX but there is no receive on MOX, if I
switch back to PTT there is receive but no transmit, I do hear the
sidetone but no clicking of the relays while on PTT. There is no
change by adjusting VOX or DELAY.

SSB works fine with no problems.

Can someone help me out?

Gil

Contact CL Maher, W4CLM at
Fox Tango International
Yaesu User's Group
http://foxtango.org/foxtango001.htm

Here is the specific technical page for the FT-101ZD
Covering Mk1, Mk2 and Mk3 versions !
http://foxtango.org/ft101zd/FT-101ZD.htm

Which ZD model do you have?
http://foxtango.org/ft101zd/foxtangoFT-101ZDident.htm

FT-101ZD Manuals (including maintenance)
http://foxtango.org/FT-101ZDSVCMAN/F...%20Service.htm