Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old February 20th 07, 12:26 AM posted to rec.antiques.radio+phono,rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

Default Hammarlund HX-50 choke question.

Does anyone have a guess what value choke L112 found here
http://www.ppinyot.com/hammarlund.ht...Supply%20Choke
might be? I am getting a 190 ac volt drop across this puppy. It has a cold
DC resistance of 97 ohms. How I got there is also explained at the
hyperlink page above.

The short of it is, the negative bias voltages are down across all
associated tubes that share that supply. Google is no help.

Even a guess at this point would be nice. I have never calculated a choke
in this configuration before.
Paul P

Feb 23 is the No-code date KC4UAI Policy 242 February 2nd 07 02:46 AM
Antenna RF choke questions AK Antenna 8 April 29th 06 04:22 PM
Choke Balun Torture [email protected] Antenna 4 April 21st 06 08:07 PM
Hammarlund HX50 6DQ5 Plate choke question. Paul P Boatanchors 3 January 23rd 06 02:52 AM
Hammarlund hq 100 choke info hamrc Boatanchors 4 November 13th 03 09:23 PM