Old June 9th 07, 12:29 PM posted to alt.guitar.amps,sci.electronics.equipment,sci.electronics.repair,rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors,rec.audio.tubes

Default FA: IWATSU SS-5702 20MHz 2 CHANNEL OSCILLOSCOPE w/3 Probes Item number: 260126627132

This unit may work...An internet friend helped me do some diagnostics
on it an he says it is working but I do not really know how to use it.
Also, the calibration circuit is not working for some reason and I do
not want to try and fix this so I am selling it as is.

IWATSU SS-5702 20MHz 2 CHANNEL OSCILLOSCOPE w/3 Probes
Item number: 260126627132

Have a couple of other items there also..
Old June 9th 07, 01:08 PM posted to alt.guitar.amps,sci.electronics.equipment,sci.electronics.repair,rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors,rec.audio.tubes

On Sat, 09 Jun 2007 11:29:49 GMT, J.P. wrote:

This unit may work...An internet friend helped me do some diagnostics
on it an he says it is working but I do not really know how to use it.
Also, the calibration circuit is not working for some reason and I do
not want to try and fix this so I am selling it as is.

IWATSU SS-5702 20MHz 2 CHANNEL OSCILLOSCOPE w/3 Probes
Item number: 260126627132

Have a couple of other items there also..

Do you see "FA" in the newsgroup name anywhere? No? Well, then why the
**** do you feel it acceptable to SPAM your crap here?
Old June 9th 07, 02:04 PM posted to alt.guitar.amps,sci.electronics.equipment,sci.electronics.repair,rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors,rec.audio.tubes

Default FA: IWATSU SS-5702 20MHz 2 CHANNEL OSCILLOSCOPE w/3

"J.P." wrote:

Spam, off topic. This is not a "For sale" newsgroup. Any
electronics related sale messages belong on
news:misc.industry.electronics.marketplace or
http://groups.google.com/group/news:misc.industry.electronics.marketplace?hl=en
for Google users.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Old June 9th 07, 02:30 PM posted to alt.guitar.amps,sci.electronics.equipment,sci.electronics.repair,rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors,rec.audio.tubes

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message
"J.P." wrote:

Spam, off topic. This is not a "For sale" newsgroup. Any
electronics related sale messages belong on
news:misc.industry.electronics.marketplace or

http://groups.google.com/group/news:....marketplace?h
l=en
for Google users.

I don't see a problem with someone who is a regular contributor to this NG
occasionally posting something like this.
Look up the definition of spam. This is not spam.

Old June 9th 07, 03:30 PM posted to alt.guitar.amps,sci.electronics.equipment,sci.electronics.repair,rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors,rec.audio.tubes

"J.P." wrote:

Spam, off topic. This is not a "For sale" newsgroup. Any
electronics related sale messages belong on
news:misc.industry.electronics.marketplace or

http://groups.google.com/group/news:....marketplace?h
l=en
for Google users.

I don't see a problem with someone who is a regular contributor to this NG
occasionally posting something like this.
Look up the definition of spam. This is not spam.

What newsgroup are you talking about? It was cross posted to five
groups, including news:sci.electronics.equipment. When the electronics
newsgroups were created, a specific newsgroup was also created for all
sales in the news:misc groups. For sale postings are not allowed, by
the newsgroup charter for the following groups:

> [...]

Here is a link to the creation of these groups.

http://www.faqs.org/ftp/usenet/news.announce.newgroups/sci/sci.electronics-reorg

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida

Old June 9th 07, 03:33 PM posted to alt.guitar.amps,sci.electronics.equipment,sci.electronics.repair,rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors,rec.audio.tubes

. ..
"J.P." wrote:

Spam, off topic. This is not a "For sale" newsgroup. Any
electronics related sale messages belong on
news:misc.industry.electronics.marketplace or

http://groups.google.com/group/news:....marketplace?h
l=en
for Google users.

I don't see a problem with someone who is a regular contributor to this NG
occasionally posting something like this.
Look up the definition of spam. This is not spam.

The ankle biter is likely from one of the cross posted NG's and not AGA.
Really, it's not that big of a deal. This happens in unmoderated NG's all
the time. There's nothing you can do about it. Live with this or use your
filter. IMHO, he followed the accepted standard, marking it "FA" for which
a filer could so easily be established. This complaint is bogus.

Old June 9th 07, 05:04 PM posted to alt.guitar.amps,sci.electronics.equipment,sci.electronics.repair,rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors,rec.audio.tubes

PeterD wrote:
On Sat, 09 Jun 2007 11:29:49 GMT, J.P. wrote:

Do you see "FA" in the newsgroup name anywhere? No? Well, then why the
**** do you feel it acceptable to SPAM your crap here?

Who died and made you ****ing Asshole hallway monitor ?

No likely, no clickie.

"Those Cigarette Companies made my client get cancer "

Old June 9th 07, 05:07 PM posted to alt.guitar.amps,sci.electronics.equipment,sci.electronics.repair,rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors,rec.audio.tubes

"J.P." wrote in message
This unit may work...An internet friend helped me do some diagnostics
on it an he says it is working but I do not really know how to use it.
Also, the calibration circuit is not working for some reason and I do
not want to try and fix this so I am selling it as is.

One would wonder if the calibrator or vertical amps were bad without a
better
discription of what was tested. Just an observation.

Old June 9th 07, 05:16 PM posted to alt.guitar.amps,sci.electronics.equipment,sci.electronics.repair,rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors,rec.audio.tubes

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

Just Get Down
and Knee Down
And Slow Blow Me
Today ...

Old June 9th 07, 05:33 PM posted to alt.guitar.amps,sci.electronics.equipment,sci.electronics.repair,rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors,rec.audio.tubes

Default FA: IWATSU SS-5702 20MHz 2 CHANNEL OSCILLOSCOPE w/3 ProbesItem

Fuse wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

Just Get Down
and Knee Down