RadioBanter

-   -   Boatanchor and sparky and interesting key (https://www.radiobanter.com/boatanchors/121712-boatanchor-sparky-interesting-key.html)

Mike Andrews July 11th 07 08:59 PM

Boatanchor and sparky and interesting key

Can anyone ID the key for me? It's on the right side of the image,
more easily visible in the full-size shot.

How about the set? Is it commercial, homebrew, or a combination?

http://www.shorpy.com/node/1268 for the small size
http://www.shorpy.com/node/1268?size=_original for full-size

73, de

--
Mike Andrews, W5EGO

Tired old sysadmin

Ron in Radio Heaven July 11th 07 10:39 PM

Mike Andrews wrote:
Can anyone ID the key for me? It's on the right side of the image,
more easily visible in the full-size shot.

Great photo, the key is a Bunnell camel back, I think.

Ron