Old July 11th 07, 08:59 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors

Default Boatanchor and sparky and interesting key

Can anyone ID the key for me? It's on the right side of the image,
more easily visible in the full-size shot.

How about the set? Is it commercial, homebrew, or a combination?

http://www.shorpy.com/node/1268 for the small size
http://www.shorpy.com/node/1268?size=_original for full-size

73, de

--
Mike Andrews, W5EGO

Tired old sysadmin
Old July 11th 07, 10:39 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors

Mike Andrews wrote:
Can anyone ID the key for me? It's on the right side of the image,
more easily visible in the full-size shot.

Great photo, the key is a Bunnell camel back, I think.

Ron

Where's 'Sparky/Frank' ? A.E. 352 CB 3 March 30th 06 03:18 AM
Lookout Sparky! U Know Who CB 4 October 5th 04 06:17 AM
Illegal linear Sparky RF Police CB 22 September 27th 04 07:49 AM
geogre outs sparky as a liar Frank Gilliland CB 1 June 17th 04 09:34 PM
PeePeeHolic Ran From Sparky & Will Run From ANYONE Citizens For A Keyclown-Free Newsgroup CB 3 October 7th 03 01:35 PM