Old July 11th 07, 09:04 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors

Default FS: Drake R-4C Receiver,,,,

FS: Drake R-4C Receiver
Serial number around 19185
Comes with filters and RARE Noise blanker.
Also under the crystal cove on the back, its loaded with all the
crystals.
Comes with the MS-4 Speaker
The R4C Looks and works EXcellent!!!!!!!!
Make offer!!!

Old July 11th 07, 09:06 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors

Default Drake R-4C Receiver,,,,

wrote in message
FS: Drake R-4C Receiver
Serial number around 19185
Comes with filters and RARE Noise blanker.
Also under the crystal cove on the back, its loaded with all the
crystals.
Comes with the MS-4 Speaker
The R4C Looks and works EXcellent!!!!!!!!
Make offer!!!

Didn't you just post this YESTERDAY???? Why not reply to your own
thread if you really need to readvertise this crap over and over....

Old July 12th 07, 06:40 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors

Uncle Peter wrote:

ritchi50 wrote:
FS: Drake R-4C Receiver
Serial number around 19185
Comes with filters and RARE Noise blanker.
Also under the crystal cove on the back, its loaded with all the
crystals.
Comes with the MS-4 Speaker
The R4C Looks and works EXcellent!!!!!!!!
Make offer!!!

Didn't you just post this YESTERDAY???? Why not reply to your own
thread if you really need to readvertise this crap over and over....

IMO and that of legions of hams, the R4 series was (and still is) a fine
receiver. The few who don't want to see his posts are free to killfile him.

Bryan WA7PRC

Old July 12th 07, 12:55 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors

"Bryan" wrote in message
Uncle Peter wrote:

ritchi50 wrote:
FS: Drake R-4C Receiver
Serial number around 19185
Comes with filters and RARE Noise blanker.
Also under the crystal cove on the back, its loaded with all the
crystals.
Comes with the MS-4 Speaker
The R4C Looks and works EXcellent!!!!!!!!
Make offer!!!

Didn't you just post this YESTERDAY???? Why not reply to your own
thread if you really need to readvertise this crap over and over....

IMO and that of legions of hams, the R4 series was (and still is) a fine
receiver. The few who don't want to see his posts are free to killfile
him.

Bryan WA7PRC

Who dissed the R4 Bryan?? My complaint is someone who has to hawk the
same wares with duplicate posts day after day! There is so little traffic
here
that the first post was only about five threads down! Or, are you too lazy
to scan down and read the "old news?" Sheeesh!

Old July 13th 07, 03:56 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors

Uncle Peter wrote:

Bryan wrote:
Uncle Peter wrote:

ritchi50 wrote:
FS: Drake R-4C Receiver
Serial number around 19185
Comes with filters and RARE Noise blanker.
Also under the crystal cove on the back, its loaded with all the
crystals.
Comes with the MS-4 Speaker
The R4C Looks and works EXcellent!!!!!!!!
Make offer!!!

Didn't you just post this YESTERDAY???? Why not reply to your own
thread if you really need to readvertise this crap over and over....

IMO and that of legions of hams, the R4 series was (and still is) a fine
receiver. The few who don't want to see his posts are free to killfile
him.

Bryan WA7PRC

Who dissed the R4 Bryan??

You did: "if you really need to readvertise this crap".

My complaint is someone who has to hawk the
same wares with duplicate posts day after day! There is so little traffic
here
that the first post was only about five threads down! Or, are you too lazy
to scan down and read the "old news?" Sheeesh!

No -- I just ignored it. I saw it in other NGs as well... and again ignored
it.
Bryan WA7PRC

Old July 13th 07, 05:57 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors

Uncle Peter,
You are one heck of a good usenetter, someone who knows a little (maybe a LOT)
about usenet etiquette. A rare breed around these parts lately.
Myself, I have been bitching about the guys who quote 100 lines or original
text, and I have to dig through to find their info, usually something like "I
agree."

Rick
Old August 26th 07, 06:13 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors

Hell, if it had a serial number above 21xxxx I might be interested, no
matter how many times he posts it. What difference does it make?

Lighten up!

Mike/K5VSE

--
Formerly WB6VSE, Senior Tech. Amateur Division
SBE/Linear Systems, Watsonville, CA