Old August 7th 07, 04:47 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors

Default is anyone having trouble readiing these posts?

Hi to list. I get an error message the message is no longer on the server on
all messages. Please answer direct to my email address as I may not be able
to read it on this list.

Thanks
Mike/K5VSE
k5vse@earthlink dot net

--
Formerly WB6VSE, Senior Tech. Amateur Division
SBE/Linear Systems, Watsonville, CA

Old August 7th 07, 08:43 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors

Hi,

ISP Usenet servers are flaky at best.

Buying blocks from Octanews was a good move on my part. Maybe for you too?

Cheers,

__
Gregg

Old August 13th 07, 12:41 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors

Thanks to all it works again. It was an Earthlink problem. I just
un-subscribed from all NG's, and then re-subscribed and now all is well. It
also affected my daughter in Ft. Bragg and she just go rid of Earthlink.

73,
Mike/K5VSE

--
Formerly WB6VSE, Senior Tech. Amateur Division
SBE/Linear Systems, Watsonville, CA
Pupule384 On 3922 Nightly
WEB Site: http://members.tripod.com/~sjsharks/index.html
Restoring and using Drake Radios, TR-4, TR-4C, RV-4C,
Drake Twins: "C" line, W-4 Wattmeter, L4-B amplifier
APA 220, USS Okanogan, LSD31, USS Point Defiance
All email scanned with Norton 2007
"In God We Trust"

STS-121 launch trouble [email protected] Scanner 0 July 3rd 06 05:39 PM
EZ NEC trouble Scott M Antenna 1 March 14th 05 05:51 AM
trouble with hum Ken Bessler Scanner 2 March 8th 05 03:57 AM
NG Trouble Landshark CB 0 January 25th 05 06:44 AM
DX 396 serious trouble? T Shortwave 12 July 17th 03 06:03 AM