RadioBanter

-   -   Huntsville Hamfest (https://www.radiobanter.com/boatanchors/123545-huntsville-hamfest.html)

Barry August 16th 07 11:51 PM

Huntsville Hamfest

Anyone bringing any interesting boatanchors to the Huntsville Hamfest this
weekend?

Barry - N4BUQ

Randy or Sherry Guttery August 16th 07 11:57 PM

Huntsville Hamfest

Barry wrote:
Anyone bringing any interesting boatanchors to the Huntsville Hamfest this
weekend?

Was thinking about it, but unfortunately - the only BA I have for sale
is "tied up" until after Monday... Had hoped to see about snagging a 28
KSR or ASR at the fest - but looks like we're not going at all...

oh well...
--
Sherry

Barry August 17th 07 02:02 PM

Huntsville Hamfest

On Aug 16, 5:51 pm, "Barry" wrote:
Anyone bringing any interesting boatanchors to the Huntsville Hamfest this
weekend?

Barry - N4BUQ

By the way, I have several things I'd like to sell if anyone happens
to be coming to the hamfest and is interested.

R390A HF Receiver
WV-98C VTVM
ME26-D/U (Military version of the HP410B)
TEK 561A 'scope
HP201C Audio Signal Generator

Reply on or off list if interested.

Thanks,