Old August 16th 07, 11:51 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors

Default Huntsville Hamfest

Anyone bringing any interesting boatanchors to the Huntsville Hamfest this
weekend?

Barry - N4BUQ

Old August 16th 07, 11:57 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors

Barry wrote:
Anyone bringing any interesting boatanchors to the Huntsville Hamfest this
weekend?

Was thinking about it, but unfortunately - the only BA I have for sale
is "tied up" until after Monday... Had hoped to see about snagging a 28
KSR or ASR at the fest - but looks like we're not going at all...

oh well...
--
Sherry
Old August 17th 07, 02:02 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors

On Aug 16, 5:51 pm, "Barry" wrote:
Anyone bringing any interesting boatanchors to the Huntsville Hamfest this
weekend?

Barry - N4BUQ

By the way, I have several things I'd like to sell if anyone happens
to be coming to the hamfest and is interested.

R390A HF Receiver
WV-98C VTVM
ME26-D/U (Military version of the HP410B)
TEK 561A 'scope
HP201C Audio Signal Generator

Reply on or off list if interested.

Thanks,

Barry - N4BUQ

Huntsville Hamfest Daviesl2003 General 2 August 15th 03 12:08 AM
Huntsville Hamfest Daviesl2003 General 0 August 14th 03 05:41 PM
HUNTSVILLE AL. HAMFEST THIS WEEKEND! Big Red Boatanchors 0 August 14th 03 02:23 AM
HUNTSVILLE AL. HAMFEST THIS WEEKEND! Big Red Swap 0 August 14th 03 02:23 AM
Meet me at the Huntsville Hamfest! KK4TL Shortwave 0 July 30th 03 03:32 AM