Old October 10th 07, 09:48 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors

Default FS: ME-26D/U VTVM

For Sale: ME-26D/U VTVM. This is the military version of the HP410B.
All functions work. The only problem I had with it was a broken
connection to the capacitor in the AC probe. This is a little
"button" capacitor with a threaded spindle and the threaded spindle
separated from the body. I soldered it back together and it works
fine now. Includes probes and an original shipping box (serial
numbers for unit and shipping box do not match, though).

http://www.knology.net/~thelanding/ME-26DU/Front.jpg
http://www.knology.net/~thelanding/ME-26DU/BackOpen.jpg
http://www.knology.net/~thelanding/M.../BackCover.jpg
http://www.knology.net/~thelanding/ME-26DU/Oblique.jpg
http://www.knology.net/~thelanding/ME-26DU/Oblique2.jpg
http://www.knology.net/~thelanding/ME-26DU/Oblique3.jpg
http://www.knology.net/~thelanding/ME-26DU/Package.jpg
http://www.knology.net/~thelanding/ME-26DU/Plug.jpg
http://www.knology.net/~thelanding/ME-26DU/Side.jpg
http://www.knology.net/~thelanding/ME-26DU/Top.jpg
http://www.knology.net/~thelanding/ME-26DU/Accs.jpg
http://www.knology.net/~thelanding/ME-26DU/Manual.jpg

Note that the manual is for an ME-26B/U. The "A" model was the
HP410B, but the B, C, and D models utilize a different cabinet design
and different meter movement.

Asking $40 plus shipping from 35824.

Thanks,

Barry - N4BUQ

FS: ME-26D/U VTVM Barry Swap 0 October 9th 07 05:06 PM
WTB: TS-505 VTVM & PSM-6 VOM K3HVG[_2_] Boatanchors 0 April 9th 07 07:19 PM
FS: New/Old RCA VTVM Rob Mills Swap 0 October 16th 06 04:43 PM
FA RCA VTVM charlie Boatanchors 0 May 9th 04 08:11 PM
FS HP 410B VTVM Larry Saletzki Swap 0 August 1st 03 10:57 PM