Old October 14th 07, 03:32 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors,rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.antiques.radio+phono

Default Need Schematic + Manual for T-408 AN/URT-12 transmitter please. (rigpictures online).

Hello,

I recently found this great transmitter, and went to great lengths to
get it out from the back of a huge old warehouse.

Unfortunately, the manual seems scarce.

I would like to buy, borrow, copy, etc.. the manual so I can fix the
set. Usually a manual wouldn't be strictly necessary, but the set is
difficult to service since when you slide any of the drawers out, it's
instantly disconnected from the frame wiring! ha!

(Anyone got a "service cable" for it? Other owners of the URT-12?)

So, if anyone is kind enough to make available a manual I would
appreciate it greatly.

Pictures of the set (I have not had time to clean the cabinet, sorry)
are he

http://www.bunkerofdoom.com/mil/urt12/index.html

I think it's a good piece of Coast Guard history, I'd like to restore
it. - and get it on the air!

Thank you,

Patrick Jankowiak
KD5OEI
(contact info is at my 'top' website page bunkerofdoom.com, or, see and
un-mung the sender address)