Old October 18th 07, 09:07 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors

Default Is the list broken? Consider this a test...

I have not received anything on this list since 9/17/07
Also, I have changed ISP's, and now use cable broadband.

Consider this just a test.

--
Formerly WB6VSE, Senior Tech. Amateur Division
SBE/Linear Systems, Watsonville, CA

Old October 18th 07, 09:15 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors

It's all fixed. I un-subscribed, and the subscribed again. Now all is
working fine. Guess I'm just not thinking straight at this age. LOL

Sorry for the bandwidth.
K5VSE